— Taking the TED stage at the age of 24 for their Global Talent Search, I’ve had the greatest time speaking across the country for the last 5 years. I am constantly working to develop new content, cultivating a unique set of talks that prompt honesty, start conversations, and fuel the listeners with action steps.
I have had the pleasure of speaking in all environments– from arenas with 20,000 people to intimate campus lectures. My presentations are timely and easily molded to specific demographics. I am available for campus lectures, church events, conferences, workshops, writing workshops and student leadership training.
For topics & rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Engagements (2018)
- January 24. Ferris State University :: Big Rapids, MI.
- January 26-28. The Tables, Women in Conversation :: Palmetto Bluff, SC.
- February 11. The 4% Webinar (free + open to the public) :: Online
- March 9. The Garden, The Alternative :: Atlanta, GA.
- March 28. The Reviving :: North Georgia
- April 9. The Grove :: Atlanta, GA
- June 5. Valley Community Church :: Pleasanton, CA
- July 3-8. Phi Mu Fraternity International Conference :: Las Vegas, NV.
- July 28. Zeal Weekend :: Clayton, NC.
- August 9. Delight Conference :: Nashville, TN.
- August 23. Gateway Girl :: Suwannee, GA.
- August 25. Becker College :: Worcester, MA.
- September 5. Rollins College :: Winter Park, FL
- September 11-12. University of Mobile :: Mobile, AL
- October 1-2. Abound Conference :: Nashville, TN
- October 9-11. The Imperfect Boss Camp :: Ontario, Canada.
- October 12. Inspire: Kenosha Leadership Day :: Kenosha, WI
- February 1. Grace Family Church :: Tampa, FL.
- March 23. HER Conference- Elim Fellowship :: Rochester, New York
reach out for more info!
We'd love to hear about your event! All forms are sent directly to email@example.com!